Holiday Giving and VolunteeringGet in the holiday spirit by giving back to your community!
Use these Volunteer Network resources to connect to opportunities for service and giving during the winter holiday season.
Please keep in mind that many "day-of" holiday volunteer opportunities fill up fast. Keeping your dates flexible and understanding that your help will be needed most on the days before and after the formal holidays will give you more options to connect to service during the holiday season.
- Holiday Guide to Giving and Volunteering (pdf)- give the gift of your time and caring
- View Holiday Volunteer Opportunities Online
- Celebrate 12 Days of Caring - alternative ways to volunteer and give over the holidays
- Holiday Wish List - grant a material wish for a community organization
- Fill the Volunteer Gap - volunteer with these agencies during the holiday school break
We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. This year help create #GivingTuesday™, the giving season’s opening day.
On Tuesday November 27, 2012, charities, families, businesses and individuals are coming together to transform the way people think about, talk about and participate in the giving season.
It’s a simple idea. Find a way for your family, your community, your company or your organization to join in acts of giving. Tell everyone you can about what you are doing and why it matters. Join a national celebration of our great tradition of generosity.