Fill the Volunteer GapBecome a volunteer during break and vacation times in Bloomington with one of these agency's opportunities. Volunteering during winter, spring, and summer breaks is a HUGE help to these agencies who utilize volunteers to maintain their services year round. Whether it is a short term opportunity or the beginning of a longer commitment, volunteering at these times of year means alot!
Download the list here.
- Boys And Girls Clubs Of Bloomington (812) 332-5311
- Community Kitchen of Monroe County Inc. (812) 332-0999
- Habitat for Humanity of Monroe County ReStore (812) 331-2660
- Hoosier Hills Food Bank (812) 334-8374
- Interfaith Winter Shelter (812) 333-6168 Daniel Watts
- Mother Hubbard's Cupboard (812) 355-6843
- Shalom Community Center (812) 334-5734